Thank you for visiting! We are currently in the process of re-organizing and updating our website into a new design and management system, so things are a bit messy right now. Feel free to checkout the sections we have (Specifications & Brochures, Cool Stuff, Modern Day News, Historic Information, Technical Assistance) and their sub-sections for whatever information you are looking for that is 3-wheeled ATV related. Our forum is over 20,000 members strong and is considered the absolute core of the community.
You can Also use the "Old 3WW
" Link at the top to get to our old site in the mean time while we are bringing all of our content over.
In the very near future we will have information on the following here:
Our goal is simple, the mission is difficult:
- Complete specification, and brochure page for each and every single model of mass produced three-wheeler from all 4 major manufacturers (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki).
- Comprehensive information on rare limited production machines, such as Tigers, Cagivas, 1987 year models Hondas, and much much more.
- A full technical section (already brimming with wiring diagrams) featuring articles and content to make working on and maintaining your three-wheeler much easier on you. Part break downs, VIN decoding, model specific tips and tricks, You'll be able to go from a complete trike riding newb to near expert with just a few hours of reading!
- Innovative content in our "Cool Stuff" section to keep you occupied. We are already featuring some pretty neat stuff such as the "Three-wheelers in Hollywood" page, and the "Trike Poem" by Chris Palmer. Shortly, we'll have even more content for this section with additions like computer desktop wall papers, a history of 3WW, and anything else we can scrounge up to feed you guys with!
- A historical archive of all things vintage triking. We have plans to archive and host results of most major series races in the 1980's, vintage racing and riding photographs from personal collections, old-school magazine content from the big sources at the time such as 3Wheeling, DirtWheels, and 3 &4 Wheel ATV Action.
- A constantly updated and evolving Modern Day News section beaming with tidings of current or planned aftermarket part production, planned local rides, races, and results (YES! There is racing still going on in a few different places of the country), TRIKE-FEST information, as well as catching up and passing on any current buzz generated on the forum.
To provide absolutely every possible piece of content imaginable to assist or benefit the owner of 3wheeled ATVs. Whether you pulled a trike out of the weeds and want to get it running so you can have some fun, were an owner when they were brand new and drifted out of the sport, or you are a hardcore collector searching the 4 corners of the earth for that last piece you need to finish your restoration. This is the Internet's largest and most complete source for you.