//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84' 250R project

--

Talking 84' 250R project

We just got a project trike. It will need alot of work but should be fun.
    I have the trike stripped down to the bare frame. So far I've found it has a aftermarket axle, westcoast swingarm, 300cc kit(needs work), 350x rear wheels, tapered steering head bearings, 39mm carb, k/n air filter, chrome kicker and shifter, polished side cases, twist throttle, r/k o-ring chain. Plus I think it has a aftermarket pipe and possible white bros rear spring?
    The front fender, air scoops, tank, seat, frame, pegs, lights, forks, triples , ectt.. are all very nice.
    Should be fun..................................
    ...... ............

84'R pic page; http://magoos.wheatfarm.com/pictures/index.php

--
    looks good.
    Current rides:
    85 Honda 200x -- For Sale
    86 Honda 200x
    79 Honda Z50 minibike

If speed kills......I'm a dead man!

--
    That bike looks pretty cool.
    Current Rides:
    1986 350X-My play bike!
    1985 250R-My dune baby!

Past Rides:
    1983 250R

--
    ... one things for sure, no rocks will ever damage that front brake rotor and caliper!
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    Heres a pic of some of the alum. we got cleaned up so far............

...... ............

--
    wow its gonna look awesome, what colors are you gonna give it?
    1985 350x
    1985 atc70

2006 ltz400
    2017 z125pro

ange is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    very sweet find. May I ask how much and where you found it?

I would suggest keeping it OE colors w/ a little polising here and there. Restore that thing to it's former glory.
    KXT 250 A1/A2

--
    Thanks everyone. It is a very fun project. It cost me $120 and a set of paddle tires.
    I like all kinds of trikes. Stock, modded, rag's, or show. Bur I'm hooked on doing somthing a little different than stock colors. Still planning on what. Heres a pic of my X I did
    ...... ............

--
    Troll, that is nice work, a little too wild for my tastes, but one can see that alot of effort went into it, so Very nice machine work on those custom parts too. Ange and I are just purists, I guess, where less equals more. I really like the old school look, like the bike was lost in a traincar for 20 years, stock or old school modded is where its at!. On an R like that, you should consider an old school build. It would be like looking at living history.
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--
    Hmm, that is interesting. Thanks for the replies. It will give me more to think about...lol
    I'm not really sure where the line is. It would have to be a modded style, concidering this one was at one time, and I just cant go stock.
    I wonder how much is acceptible, I figure no new style stuff like billet, grapics, ectt. It would be different than the X for sure. How about a mid 80's hot-rod? Man this would be tough.
    I really have the whole scheme already planned, which would be wrong, other than a new custom.
    Well thanks...............................

C W. is offline First Time Rider Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --

Thumbs up You do some real nice work

I don't don't care for pre 85 R's that mutch useualy.But that thing is bad ass looking.It's real racey looking.It looks about done to me but i'v never had or seen in person a trike as nice as your X.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //