//ArrowChat Code

Thread: No ebay links or discussion in this forum! Use the new one!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

No ebay links or discussion in this forum! Use the new one!

Yes, we have a new forum for ebay related Discussion and links. Its called "Ebay Discussion and Linkage" Original eh? Please direct all your ebay auction links, commends to ebay auction links, and and general ebay discussion to the new forum (Located near the bottom on the forum home page)

--
    That is a good idea I noticed this forum was geting really crowded with ebay stuff.

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Yes it was. Quickonstep and a few other people pointed it out to me in chat the other night. I wasn't really receiving it very well but I thought it over and they were right, so I got with the other mods and heres what we have now.

HaggLE is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I think that trikesvlvania needs to be seperated even further. Its so hard to keep up with all the posts. If it were seperated into even more sections it would be easier instead of having to read back 4 pages worth because you didnt get a chance to look at the forum for 3 days.
    Such as:
    Ride days/meetings
    Technical
    ebay
    general trike discussion (not to be confused with general discussion like trikes are better then quads, more like "saw this dude riding a 250r with no helmet what an idiot")

Thats my 2 cents

--
    Blog Entries
    Well the Rides forum has been seperated ever since Trikesylvania itself has been a forum. The Trikefest/Local Riding forum is for exactly that. And the ebay forum has just been done. Personally, sometimes it is hard to determine the line between "Technical" and "General discussion" because they are about the same thing, in my eyes anyway.

--
    Thank goodness.
    'WHEN IN DOUBT.........GAS IT!'
    87 KXT250B2 Tecate
    86 ATC250ES BIG RED
    85 ATC350X
    85 ATC70
    'A FEW IN PARTS'

dogger is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    one question does the ebay forum mean no more ebay link's in the for sale forum?

--
    You can still do ebay links in the classifieds, and if its your stuff, that is the best place to put it. The Ebay forum was to address the large number of posts by people, wanting to talk about something they saw on ebay, that other members found annoying. If you are selling stuff on ebay, by all means, use the classifieds.

dogger is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    thank's sr. I wanted to ask before I did anything

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //